PRICES & TERMS Tel: 0796 9611510
Luxury and Style in North Norfolk
LUXURY BED & BREAKFAST TARIFS
Double suites £105 to £110/room/night (double occupancy)
Additional £10 supplement charged on one night stays
• Children under 2 free when you supply travel cot and bed linen.
• Toddlers charged at £10/night when sharing their parent’s room and requiring an extra small child’s bed.
• Extra large bed for larger children/teenager/extra adult at £30/night within same room.
• 10% discount for stays of 4 nights or more (excludes single occupancy)
• Minimum 2 night stay weekends in high season.
We reserve the right to alter our prices without prior notice at any time
THE STOCKMAN’S COTTAGE (sleeps 4 self catering)
Full Week Rental Rates 2017
• January 5th – Feb 10th £595/week
• Feb 10th – Feb 17th £695/week (half term)
• Feb 17th – March 10th £595/week
• March 10th – April 14th £695/week
• April 14th – April 21st Easter week £895/week (double Bank Holiday)
• April 21st – 28th April £795/week (School Hols)
• April 28th – 5th May B.HOLS £745/week
• May 5th – 26th May £895/week
• May 26th – 2nd June £895/week (Bank Holiday)
• June 2nd – 14th July £895/week
• July 14th – Sept 1st £995/week
• Sept 1st – Sept 15th £895/week
• Sept 15th – Oct 20th £795/week
• October 20th – 27th £895/week (half term)
• October 27th – December 19th £695/week
• December 19th – January 3rd £855/week (Xmas/New Year) dates flexible
SHORT BREAK PRICES
The cottage may be booked for a minimum of 3 nights low season and 7 nights peak season.
• 3 night stay - 60% of full week price
• 4 night stay - 70% of full week price
• 5 night stay - 80% of full week price
• 6 night stay - 90% of full week price
THE HIDEAWAY (sleeps 2 self catering)
Full Week Rental Rates 2017
• January 5th – Feb 10th £395/week
• Feb 10th – Feb 17th £425/week (half term)
• Feb 17th – March 10th £425/week
• March 10th – March 31st £465/week
• March 31st – April 14th £485/week
• April 14th – April 21st Easter week £560/week (double Bank Holiday)
• April 21st – 28th April £495/week (School Hols)
• April 28th – 5th May B.HOLS £540/week
• May 5th – 26th May £495/week
• May 26th – 2nd June B.HOLS £550/week
• June 2nd – 14th July £515/week
• July 14th – 1st Sept £625/week
• Sept 1st – Sept 8th £540/week
• Sept 8th – Oct 20th £485/week
• October 20th – 27th £495/week (half term)
• October 27th – December 19th £395/week
• December 19th – January 3rd £550/week (Xmas/New Year) dates flexible
Low season short breaks £95/night min 3 night stays
We regret that we do not take pets or dogs in the B&Bs or The Hideaway Cottage.
We can take one small well behaved dog in The Stockman’s Cottage only at £30 extra.
Why not give someone the gift of a short break in Norfolk.
Norfolk Courtyard Gift vouchers are available as room/night stays or in multiples of £10.
We accept BACS, cash and cheque with a valid cheque card. We regret that we do not have card facilities.
We ask for a deposit cheque of £20/room/night to secure your booking. Please make this payable to C Davis and sent to: Westfield Farm, Foulsham, Dereham, Norfolk NR20 5RH
Prices vary according to season.
Minimum 3 night stay low/mid season. Minimum full week stay high season. Please email or phone for prices and availability for the dates you require and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
B&B: We require ten clear working days written advance notice of any cancellation. If shorter or no notice is given we will not refund your deposit.
If however, the room is re-let to another customer we will only charge for any shortfall. Every reasonable effort is made to re-let the room in the event of a short notice cancellation.
Once you have begun your stay your booking becomes a fixed contract and payable in full regardless if you leave earlier than planned.
COTTAGE: Bookings cancelled less than 6 weeks before date of arrival must pay the full balance unless we are able to re-book the property. We strongly advise hirers to take out their own cancellation and travel insurance.
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES
We ask that guests arrive between 4-6pm on day of arrival. Please let us know if you intend to arrive late in the evening and supply us with your contact mobile number. Rooms should be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure unless alternative arrangements have been made. Rooms are serviced from 10.00am
We are unable to accept pets in B&B or The Hideaway cottage by the sea or Glamping. We allow one small well behaved dog in The StockmanÕs Cottage by prior arrangement and at an additional cost of £30 payable in advance.
website by the4Rgroup