HOW TO FIND US Tel: 0796 9611510
Westfield Farm, Foxley Road, Foulsham, NR20 5 RH
website by the4Rgroup
From FAKENHAM & THE NORTH:
Take the A1067 Norwich road out of Fakenham.
Drive for 10 mins – through Guist – take the third turning signed ‘Foulsham’ by the large white water tower. Westfield Farm is the first house on the left as you approach the village.
From LONDON & THE SOUTH
Take this easy route M25 – M11 – A11 – Norwich
• At Norwich take the A47 (towards) Swaffham.
• A few miles later the A47 becomes single carriageway. Stay on this road for
• approx 3 miles and turn right marked WOOD LANE.
• Follow Wood Lane to the very end and turn Left (towards Fakenham) through
• Lenwade, past Bawdeswell and Foxley and
• TURN RIGHT opposite the LARGE WHITE WATER TOWER towards
Westfield Farm is the first house on the left as you approach the village.
In good traffic conditions we are 1 hour 45 minutes from the Dartford Crossing.